Who is Gareth?
Hi my name is Gareth and I am from Sale, Cheshire. My interest in sport started at a very young age. As a young child, I was very active and participated in sport, in particular, rugby.
This was largely due to my Father who was a rugby coach and a competitive marathon runner.
My interest and passion for sport has also influenced my studies. I decided that a career in sport and health would be extremely fulfilling and a very worth while subject to study at
After having successfully completed my university studies, and various other specialised courses in areas such as sports massage, I decided a career as an independant personal trainer was the choice for me, and started GMG Personal Training.
I really enjoy what I do, the wide variety of people I meet, and places I get to work.
The most important part of my job is the feeling of satisfaction I get, knowing that I have inspired someone to change their life for the better by becoming more physically active and living a healthy lifestyle.
- BSc (Hons) Degree Sport & Exercise Science
- Diploma in Personal Training & Nutritional Advice/Weight Management & Sports Massage
(Completed with Premier Training International)
- Certified member of the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) Level 3 Advanced Instructor
Membership number : R0032274 See www.exerciseregister.org for more details
- Registered Boxercise Instructor
Registration number : 8917
Visit www.boxercise.co.uk for details
- Qalified Mental Health First Aider completed with Mental Health First Aid England
- Life Coaching Diploma completed with Renaissance Life Therapies, Of Course Learning
- Mindfulness Diploma completed with Of Course Learning